Changes To Website

Ok so when i first created this website my entire purpose was to talk about strictly sports, and update it daily with the newest info and my take on it. Turns out that wasn't as fun as I thought it would be so instead switched the entire face of the site to music. I was going to update the site daily with the newest song leaks and mixtapes or anything related to hip hop that interested me. As well this would become very tiring and boring. So now if I put anything on this site it will just be something that interests me. It could sports, music, pop culture, anything ... If I like a song a lot then I'll put it up. If I just really wanna discuss the latest nuggets game like Shawn Chrystopher with the lakers then I'll do it. Anything and everything is eligible for my site now, and it will just be me.