Mike & Mike in the Morning speak on the Carmelo Anthony Situation

I virtually agree with every word in this discussion. As a Nuggets fan I know that Carmelo Anthony loves attention and playing on the big stage, and weather how good Denver is his decision is set in stone. The fans can't change his mind, neither can wins & losses. But he has every right to say he wants to play somewhere else, he's played out his contract and he at least for the Nuggets sake is saying trade me now so I don't leave as a free agent and you guys get nothing in return. The Nuggets front office knows he isn't coming back, so why they're still praying instead of getting a deal done is beyond me. The sooner this is the better, because at least you can progress earlier with those new players early into the season instead of starting from scratch going into the '11-12 season